I am sitting in a cafe as usual studying my ass off, and as i look around at one point I see one of my instructors walking in with someone for what it seems like a social outing. They barely find a place to sit as the entire cafe is filled with laptops and books and people doing the very thing I am - busting their brains. And thats when it dawned on me... this whole studying thing has made us into little termites taking over this poor cafe, robbing it of its bohemic nature in order to starve our need for what? A good grade? Recognition from our peers, parents? A better future?
Anyway, the idea of this group of hungry students taking over the cafe was so intense for me i wanted to put it down here... so there it is.
Now allow this termite to get back to munchin... I look forward to the day I will walk in a cafe with a social purpose in mind as opposed to a laptop in hand!
toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment