Back from Germany!! back from Europe... back from a summer of unbelivable fun, great lessons and fast paced lifestyle! and now i'm a veggie. But I wanna talk about Europe. I need to figure out what is it that attracted me about it so much, what is it that pulls me back.
Hmm... let's see... People: much more laid back + much more money hungry - much more social and friendly + (best analogy - peach versus coconut!!) but financially harder to get by - (it would explain the money hungry part)... and the cirlce running continues
to be honest, i didn't really get to know the place that well. My living arrangement there was very superficial, I never got into the lifestyle of the place... But still I felt like home the moment I walked in that lab - that's gotta mean something!
No, it is settled. if there will be any opportunity to study/work there i will take it. If only for the opportunity to be in the middle of it all! Yeah baby.... Europe, here I come!
ps. plus the men are more straight forward! hehehe... or are they?
No comments:
Post a Comment